Are you a contractor, designer, engineer, detailer, estimator, or fabricator? Then the MEP and Structural Fabricators Forum is a do-not-miss event, specifically tailored to your professional and educational interests.
In one day you’ll learn the ins and outs of BIM, network with your industry peers, and gain expert insight from leaders in the field. We’re constantly expanding and enhancing the Fab Forum to reach and engage new audiences and have built a full program this year.
So, what can you expect with your pass to the Fab Forum?
- Network with 500 of your industry peers in one place at one time.
- Learn the latest trends in BIM workflows. Check out these classes from last year’s Forum.
- Plan your day to fit your interests. Choose from MEP Fabrication or Structural Fabrication tracks with business industry talks or technical instructional demos.
- Take hands-on labs to increase your skillset in Autodesk Revit, Advance Steel, CAMduct, CADmep, and ESTmep.
- Get an exclusive look into what Autodesk has planned for the future of our fabrication solutions to help you detail better, fabricate better, and build better.
- Drink, eat, and network with our growing list of sponsors to include CINX, DeWalt, Graitec, Graybar, GTP, PTAC, and TSI.
Join us on Monday, November 14th for the day, or add the Forum to your registration to Autodesk University to ensure that you’re getting the most value out of your trip to Vegas. And if you need more reasons to attend this year’s forum, here’s five of them.
We’ll see you in Vegas!
The post 6 things to expect at this year’s Fabricators Forum appeared first on BIM and Beam.