Bring out your best
The AEC Excellence Awards 2017 is now open for submissions!
First introduced in 2012 to recognize BIM in Infrastructure projects, this world-renowned competition now includes Infrastructure, Building, Construction, and Sustainability categories that showcase innovations using connected BIM workflows and Autodesk software. You can see the range of submissions and projects represented in the 2016 winning projects, many of which were completed using Revit and highlighted complex multi-discipline BIM workflows.
Awards include 1st, 2nd, and 3rd place prizes in each category, which makes this your chance to show off your truly inspirational projects. You know, the ones you’re most excited about, like projects that use augmented reality, virtual reality, drones, generative design, computational design, advanced detailing to fabrication workflows, and more—in short, your best design efforts using BIM and Autodesk technology!
The deadline for entry is June 23, 2017. Finalists for each category will be announced in August, and then winners will be announced at the AEC Excellence Awards Ceremony at Autodesk University Las Vegas 2017 in November.
5 Reasons to submit your project for the AEC Excellence Awards 2017
- IT’S EASY: We have simplified the competition to four categories: Infrastructure, Building, Construction, or Sustainability. Have several projects you’re proud of? No problem. You can submit up to five different projects.
- YOU DESERVE RECOGNITION: You will receive public recognition just by submitting! Winning projects will be included in a Showcase Book that will be shared globally and could also become a featured story and made available to thousands through promotions and social media. This downloadable Showcase Book is easily shareable to your own customers and clients. And even if you don’t win, it’s a great way to let Autodesk know about the wonderful projects you’re working on. This great library project in San Diego was submitted for an award last year and we never would have known about it without the submission.
- IT’S FREE PUBLICITY: There will be promotion and coverage of the AEC Excellence BIM Award 2017 winners across Autodesk, HP, Construction Dive, and Smart Cities Dive, social media and websites, as well as mentions in major AEC industry publications and media coverage of the Awards Ceremony at Autodesk University Las Vegas 2017.
- YOU COULD WIN PRIZES: If your project is chosen, you could win a brand-new HP workstation, a trip to Autodesk University Las Vegas 2017, and recognition at the Autodesk University Awards Ceremony. And, of course, you’ll receive a beautiful trophy you can show off to colleagues and clients once you return.
- YOU CAN MEET OTHERS LIKE YOU: All 2017 winners will receive an invite to the Awards Ceremony at Autodesk University. This event will provide opportunities for stimulating discussions, networking, and collaboration with your AEC industry peers.
If your project takes BIM to the next level, submit it to the competition and you could win worldwide recognition from your peers and other industry leaders.